This Site Supervisor is responsible for on-site project supervision, coordination of projects, and completion of daily work orders and times sheets.
- Manage labor staff to maximize production.
- Ensure that both the health and safety project plans are implemented and executed.
- On site oversight of the entire construction process.
- Act as a point of contact with architects, engineers, consultants and local governing officials.
- Follow the project construction process to ensure that it is completed in time.
- Supervise the subcontractors and ensures that they are punctual and that they deliver quality products.
- Ensure that quality is preserved in the construction process and that the budget is maintained.
- Prepare and distribute field reports in a timely manner.
- Completion of punch list items in a time frame consistent with the customer’s requirements and the project budget.
- Minimum 3 years construction experience.
- Experience in managing, training and developing people.
- Advanced knowledge of safety and relevant osha requirements and regulations.
- Ability to travel and work for extended period of time on projects outside of office.
Briggs Golf Construction is seeking operators with 3-5 years experience with operating heavy equipment and machinery.
- Laser grade.
- Finish grade, excavators, box blade, front end loaders, tractor and dump trailer, and forklifts.
- Equipment maintenance.